Information on the 7th World Uchinanchu Festival website (hereinafter, this site) has been posted with the utmost care, but the 7th World Uchinanchu Festival Executive Committee (hereinafter, this committee) does not give any guarantee of completeness or accuracy. In addition, content may be changed or deleted without prior notice. We shall not be liable for any loss caused directly or indirectly by use of the information or contents contained in this site.
The information (documents, images, logos, videos, etc.) posted on this site is subject to copyright except for specific sections. Please contact us for information on content that is not subject to copyright. In addition, this site itself is also subject to copyright as an edited work, and both are protected by copyright law. Unless permitted under copyright law, such as for "reproduction for private use" or "quotation", it cannot be reused without permission.
If you wish to use the festival logo, slogan, mascot character, theme song, etc., please refer to the "Guidelines for the Use of Copyrighted Works for the PR of the World Uchinānchu Day and the Worldwide Uchinānchu Festival" to apply the use by using the designated form.
■Guidelines for the Use of Copyrighted Works for Public Relations of the "World Uchinānchu Day" and the "Worldwide Uchinānchu Festival"
■Appended Table, Application Forms and Reports
In principle, creating links to this site is permitted. It is not strictly necessary to contact us in advance, but if you make a link, please inform us of the URL of the link source via email to this committee. When setting a link, please specify that it is a link to this site. However, please refrain from setting links that fall under or may fall under any of the following.
- When the content includes content that slanders Okinawa Prefecture, the World Uchinanchu Festival, other companies (persons), or other organizations, or is intended to damage credibility.
- When there is an act or risk of infringing intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, property, privacy, portrait rights, or other rights of Okinawa Prefecture, the World Uchinanchu Festival or other companies (persons) / organizations.
- When it is unclear that it is the original content of the World Uchinanchu Festival, such as the content of this site being developed within a frame on another webpage, which may mislead third parties viewers.
- In addition to the above items, if there is a risk of violating laws, regulations, rules, or public order and morals, or interfering with the operation of this site.
- When linking using logos and marks owned by Okinawa Prefecture and Uchinanchu Festivals around the world without permission
- When linking in a way that is misleading about the information source
Please note that each file such as documents on this site and its contents are subject to change or discontinuation without notice. In addition, please note that Okinawa Prefecture and this committee are not responsible for any damages or complaints arising in connection to other links.
On this site, we will handle the collection, use and management of personal information appropriately based on the "Okinawa Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance" and strive to create a homepage that everyone can use with peace of mind.
What is personal information?
The personal information collected by Okinawa Prefecture on this site refers to information about an individual that can be used to identify that specific individual (address, name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.).
About collection of personal information
When Okinawa Prefecture collects personal information on this site, in principle, the information is provided by the user himself / herself, the purpose of collection is assumed to be understood, and permission is implicitly granted by the end user through their voluntary use of the website.
About the range of use of personal information
This site uses the personal information of the user for the purpose of use specified in the following section titled "Purpose of use of personal information". However, if an administrative or judicial body requests the disclosure of information based on laws and regulations, we will disclose the information accordingly.
About the purpose of use of personal information
The personal information you provide will be used for the following purposes. When personal information is used for any other purpose, the prior consent of the user regarding the information to be used shall be obtained.
- Creation of a list of participants who applied from the festival participation form and information management within the secretariat (including provision to related organizations such as to local municipalities for the purpose of preparing for the festival event)
- Preparation of volunteer participation lists submitted from the volunteer recruitment form and information management within the secretariat (including provision to related organizations such as to local municipalities for the purpose of preparing for the tournament)
- Responding to inquiries from users regarding this site and responding to requests
- Restrictions on the use and provision of personal information
- The collected personal information will not be used or provided beyond the purpose of collection, except as provided for in the "Okinawa Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance".
Management of personal information
We will make best efforts to prevent data leaks, loss, falsification, etc. of the collected personal information and manage it appropriately.
About correction and deletion of personal information
When the user requests a change of personal information, this committee will correct or delete the personal information as provided by the user.
About taking and using images and videos related to the festival
Everyone who participates in the festival and related events should be aware of the policy for photography and the use of images and videos during the festival. During the festival, images and videos will be taken by the committee, authorised press and media, etc. During the tournament, images and videos taken inside the venue will be distributed on the Okinawa Prefecture website, etc., and will be used in future Okinawa Prefecture international exchange projects and Uchina network related projects. In addition, it is scheduled to be broadcast and published on TV, newspapers, magazines, etc.
Update of personal information protection policy
About contact information
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following.
Okinawa Prefecture Culture, Tourism and Sports Department Exchange Promotion Division Uchinanchu Festival Executive Committee Secretariat
1-2-2 Izumizaki, Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture 900-8570
TEL: 098-866-8060 (main)